Tuesday, October 22, 2013

This isn't a post

This is a mini update.

The dress will be finished this weekend whether I like it or not.

School has gotten in the way of a lot of things but I promise, things are coming.

I had to re-do the pattern for the skirt because the pleating didn't look right without enough tension so instead of a circle skirt, I'm going with a gored skirt with a bottom circumference of 5 yards with the waist remaining at 36 inches. Thanks to the math goblin for figuring that out for me.

In the meantime, here's sort of what I've been up to recently.



yeah, I kind of look like the grudge when I'm not photographed properly. If you can't tell, that's a petticoat in the background. Also, that is a pikachu Onsie. San Francisco is cold now.

Take a drink because this is a filler post.

Next time: a real update

2 comments: